Saturday, July 19, 2008

Some more random pics

This is my English conversation class on their last day of class. They were the most advanced students at the Language Institute I teach at. I was really impressed with a few of them. I think at least one of the students English could rival my Spanish! (which is not saying much for me!) All of them passed their final exams, although there were a few that really should´t have. There´s a lot of pressure to pass students (especially when they are paying for the classes!), but I was proud of them all the same. Though sometimes a bit of a pain in the ass, they really are a great group of kids. I miss them already!

This is Pepino (aka Pepi) and the new puppy Pirata (pirate). Turns out Pepi is a boy after all. I swear I have the worst record sexing kittens. I already have a boy named Ginger and a girl named Hobbes. It´s hard to tell sometimes! Luckily Pepina could be easily changed to Pepino. Pepino means cucumber in español by the way. When he´s not tearing apart my room, attacking my face in my sleep and pooping out worms, he can be a real delight.
More to come...

2 comments:

Sam said...

just to let you know, i still actively read your blog. i love all your pictures and i miss you!

sam

Ricky Addy said...

Such a great post.......

Sugarcane Harvester